Non-invasive or minimally-invasive procedures can offer dramatic cosmetic improvement with minimal risk, little or no downtime, and at a lower cost than surgery. At his office in Santa Rosa, facial rejuvenation and skin care specialist Dr. Victor Lacombe offers a variety of minimally-invasive procedures and products.
Determining which procedure or product (or combination thereof) will best accomplish your aesthetic goals can be challenging. That’s why choosing a skilled facial plastic surgeon is so important.
Dr. Lacombe offers the following minimally-invasive procedures to help you look your best without surgery:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport: to temporarily reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles such as forehead lines, frown lines or crow’s feet.
- Injectable Fillers: to minimize and smooth wrinkles, create volume, contour and enhance lips.
Options include JUVÉDERM XC®, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC®, Restylane®, Restylane Silk and Sculptra Aesthetic®.
- CoolSculpting: To permanently eliminate unwanted fat bulges on your body by 20-25%.
- ThermiSmooth: To tighten and smooth skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and skin laxity.
- ThermiSmooth250: Clinical Study: Seeking candidates that would like to tighten and smooth skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, cellulite, fat and/or skin laxity.
- MiraDry: To permanently eliminate underarm sweat glands.
- Liquid Facelift: to create skin smoothing results similar to a traditional facelift, without surgery required.
- Laser Tattoo removal: to eliminate unwanted tattoos.
- Laser Skin Care: to treat acne, wrinkles, fine-moderate lines, enlarged pore size, skin tone and texture, age spots, sun-damage, scars, pigmentation, and rosacea.
- Laser Vein Treatment: to reduce unsightly facial and leg veins.
- Thermage®: to tighten skin, improve tone and texture, and stimulate collagen production.