As we begin the reopening stages, the health of our patients & staff is our top priority. Due to COVID-19, we have made some policy changes to help keep both you (our patients) & our staff safe.
Please read the following important changes:
- Please call the office when you arrive to your appointment. All patients will need to go through a screening process prior to entering the office.
- Prior to entering the building, we will take your temperature and ask you the following questions. If you answer yes to any of these questions, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- 1. Have you had a cough, fever, shortness of breath or felt feeling sick in the last 48 hours?
- 2. Have you traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days?
- 3. Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, we unfortunately cannot let you in the office.
- We ask that you please come alone to your appointment. Unfortunately at this time, no friends, family members or pets may accompany you to your appointment.
- There is a $50 late cancellation/no-show fee. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please do so by calling our office at 707-577-8292 within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
As a friendly reminder, please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry. Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands or touching individuals during your visit. We thank you in advance for following our new policies. We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.