As we begin the reopening stages, the health of our patients & staff is our top priority. Due to COVID-19, we have made some policy changes to help keep both you (our patients) & our staff safe.
Please read the following measures which we have put in place:
- We ask that you please come alone to your appointment. Unfortunately at this time, no friends, family members or pets may accompany you to your appointment. (Exceptions: service animals or if you are a minor, a parent who lives in the household with you may accompany you)
- We ask that you complete two forms – 1. COVID-19 Health & Screening Questionnaire & 2. COVID-19 Informed Consent before being seen. In order to avoid you having to fill out extra paperwork in the office, you can pre-complete these forms by clicking the buttons on the top of this page. These forms will automatically be emailed to our staff and filed into your chart.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to you entering the building.
- Please call the office when you arrive to your appointment, as all patients will need to go through the screening process prior to entering.
- We strongly encourage contactless payment. We will request your preferred credit card information on the phone to ensure a contactless check out. Our processing storage system is a HIPAA-secure system maintaining the highest security of information.
- We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, we unfortunately cannot let you in the building.
- As a friendly reminder, we will ask that you please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry. Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands or touching individuals during your visit.
We thank you in advance for following our new policies. We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.