Artemedica is proud to offer the latest trend in MedSpa treatments: HydraFacial MD®. Hydrafacial MD® is a multi-step treatment to cleanse, evenly exfoliate, extract impurities and remove dead skin cells while replenishing your skin with vital nutrients like antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Your skin looks best when it’s at its healthiest state- That’s why HydraFacial focuses on removing impurities and replenishing your skin with vital nutrients. The result is better looking, healthy skin on the inside and out.
Is HydraFacial for You?
HydraFacial works for all skin types.
HydraFacial treatments can be custom-tailored to treat:
- Fine Lines
- Skin Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Texture
- Skin Tone
- Brown Spots
- Large Pores
- Oily or Congested Skin
- Advanced Signs of Aging
The beauty of HydraFacial MD® treatments are that they can be customized to your skin type and to treat your unique areas of concern.
Examples of HydraFacial MD® treatments include:
- Skin Health: This treatment first removes dead skin cell and impurities and then replenishes your skin with super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles: This multi-step treatment focuses on removing impurities and then effectively delivering proprietary Dermabuilder™ technology to expertly treat fine lines, skin tone evenness, and texture.
- Age Reversal: Created to combat advanced signs of aging, this treatment applies the CTGF Vortex-Booster™ to deliver high levels of naturally occurring growth factors. CTGF™ (Connective Tissue Growth Factor) helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering healthy nutrients to your skin.
- Brightening Treatment: Revitalize dull, worn-out looking skin with HydraFacial’s brightening treatment. This treatment uses the Britenol® Vortex-Booster™ to treat dark spots and sun damaged areas, leaving your skin glowing and complexion even.
- Oily & Congested: Oily, congested skin is both a common and difficult skin problem. HydraFacial MD tackles this by removing the build-up of excess oils, clearing congestion, and cleaning impurities from your pores in just one treatment.
- Sensitive Skin: This HydraFacial MD treatment is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types. This multi-step process carefully works to cleanse, exfoliate and saturate skin with ultra-hydrating nutrients.
How Does HydraFacial MD Work?
HydraFacial MD® Results
Your HydraFacial MD® treatments will provide both immediate and lasting results.
The long-term skin benefits of a treatment include:
- Improved Skin Appearance
- Increased Skin Hydration
- Elimination of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reduced Hyperpigmentation
- Removal of Congestion from Pores
- Smaller Pores
- Less Shiny or Oily Skin Appearance
- Reduced Creases in Nasolabial Folds
- and more
HydraFacial MD® in Santa Rosa
Ready to see what HydraFacial MD® can do for you? Your trusted Medspa and skin care experts at Artemedica in Santa Rosa are ready to help. Call or contact our team today or fill out the form below to schedule your complimentary HydraFacial MD® consultation. Our talented Aesthetician’s at Santa Rosa’s Artemedica Spa serve men and women in Napa, Sonoma, Marin and surrounding counties.